Toolcraft of Phoenix
A Sub-Contract Manufacturing Business
Founded in 1963, Toolcraft of Phoenix has been providing their customers with quality parts for over 50 years. Toolcraft is family owned and operated by 2 brothers - Lester and Terry Sanders - who have been successfully building on their father's business.
Our facility contains CNC and manual milling and turning machines, punch press and support equipment, and waterjet cutting ability with an Omax 55100. Toolcraft is committed to the precise quality specifications and time-sensitive deliveries required by our customers. Whether it is a prototype, short or long-run production of machined parts, or even short or long run of stampings, we can make them for you!
Toolcraft of Phoenix, Inc. is a Rapid Product Development Group with a Full Featured Custom Manufacturing Facility.
We specialize in several services such as:
(up to 60")
Short & Long Run Production
Quote Request Form.
Receive an estimate from Toolcraft of Phoenix by filling out the form.
If you have a question and would like to speak to someone directly, feel free to call 623.435.5405.
Purchasing Terms and Conditions
1. Supplier notification is required in cases of nonconforming product, including arrangements for Toolcraft of Phoenix approval of supplier nonconforming material.
2. Supplier notification is required for changes in product and/or process definition including, where required, per Toolcraft of Phoenix approval.
3. The supplier will flow down to subtier suppliers the applicable requirements in the
purchasing documents, including key characteristics.
4. Certification(s) of Compliance to all applicable specifications if requested by Toolcraft of Phoenix.
5. Right of Entry shall be granted to Toolcraft of Phoenix, its customers, and regulatory
authorities, to all facilities involved with the order and to all applicable records, for the
purpose of monitoring product quality.
6. Records resulting from the processing of this order shall be retained for a minimum of fifteen (15) years after completion of Toolcraft of Phoenix’s customer’s contract, or as otherwise required by that customer. If disposing of records after the minimum retention period, dispose of expired records by means of deletion from all servers/databases (for electronic records) or shred (for physical records).
7. Supplier responsible for Lost or Damaged Product
8. Supplier performance; Toolcraft of Phoenix will evaluate and record the supplier(s)
ability to meet contractual requirements, including product characteristics,
specifications, on-time delivery, completion of documentation, and responsiveness to
corrective actions. Toolcraft of Phoenix reserves the right, at our discretion, to approve
and/or disapprove a supplier for lack of performance.
9. Supplier Quality System; a Quality System which assures compliance with supplied
documentation, including the purchase order, drawings, MOT, and specifications. A
system that complies with ISO 9001, AS9100, and/or Nadcap preferred. Toolcraft of
Phoenix will validate the supplier Quality System status by confirming the sustained
certification approval, quality surveys, and/or on-site surveillance audits.
10. Prevent the use of counterfeit parts (see 8.1.4 of the AS9100D / ISO 9001:2015
11. Ensure that persons / employees are aware of:
– their contribution to product or service conformity
– their contribution to product safety, and
– the importance of ethical behavior
12. Suppliers will maintain an approved calibration system (where applicable) which
ensures valid measurements within the appropriate accuracy and is traceable to the
13. For Calibration Suppliers; ISO 17025 Certified preferred.
Calibration Certificates must identify standards used and must be traceable to NIST
(National Institute of Standards Technology).
7896 N Glen Harbor Blvd, Glendale, AZ