Toolcraft of Phoenix
A Sub-Contract Manufacturing Business
Founded in 1963, Toolcraft of Phoenix has been providing their customers with quality parts for over 50 years. Toolcraft is family owned and operated by 2 brothers - Lester and Terry Sanders - who have been successfully building on their father's business.
Our facility contains CNC and manual milling and turning machines, punch press and support equipment, and waterjet cutting ability with an Omax 55100. Toolcraft is committed to the precise quality specifications and time-sensitive deliveries required by our customers. Whether it is a prototype, short or long-run production of machined parts, or even short or long run of stampings, we can make them for you!
Toolcraft of Phoenix, Inc. is a Rapid Product Development Group with a Full Featured Custom Manufacturing Facility.
We specialize in several services such as:
(up to 60")
Short & Long Run Production
Quote Request Form.
Receive an estimate from Toolcraft of Phoenix by filling out the form.
If you have a question and would like to speak to someone directly, feel free to call 623.435.5405.
Purchasing Terms and Conditions
1. Supplier notification is required in cases of nonconforming product, including arrangements for Toolcraft of Phoenix, Inc. approval of supplier nonconforming material.
2. Supplier notification is required for changes in product and/or process definition including, where required, per Toolcraft of Phoenix, Inc. approval.
3. The supplier will flow down to subtier suppliers the applicable requirements in the purchasing documents, including key characteristics.
4. Certification(s) of Compliance to all applicable specifications if requested by Toolcraft of Phoenix, Inc.
5. Right of Entry shall be granted to Toolcraft of Phoenix, Inc., its customers, and regulatory authorities, to all facilities involved with the order and to all applicable records, for the purpose of monitoring product quality.
6. Records resulting from the processing of this order shall be retained for a minimum of one (15) year after deliver of product to Toolcraft of Phoenix, Inc. or as otherwise required by customer of Toolcraft of Phoenix, Inc.
7. Supplier responsible for Lost or Damaged Product
8. AS9100D/ISO 9001 Quality Management System or equivalent preferred.
9. Prevent the use of counterfeit parts (see 8.1.4 of the AS9100D / ISO 9001:2015 Standard)
10. Ensure that persons / employees are aware of:
– their contribution to product or service conformity
– their contribution to product safety, and
– the importance of ethical behavior
7896 N Glen Harbor Blvd, Glendale, AZ